Shopping for used cars in Bellflower, CA? You won't want to show up empty-handed. Make sure you come to our dealership equipped with everything you'll need to ensure a smooth transaction and a wise purchase. Here's a quick checklist to get you started; if you have any specific tips about shopping for used cars in Bellflower, CA, reach out to ProX Motors directly!
1. A budget. Before visiting the dealership, make sure you sit down, look at your monthly income and expenses, and determine about how much you can afford to pay toward your new vehicle each month. This will prevent you from falling in love with a car that's a little beyond your price range.
2. Financing information. We always recommend shopping around and comparing loans from at least a couple of different banks or credit unions, just to see what the options are.
3. A list of makes and models to explore. Use Google to research a few different cars, then narrow your list down to three or four specific makes and models that you really want to take for a test drive. Bring that list with you to help guide your time at the dealership.
4. Your trade-in. Do you currently have a vehicle that you'd like to trade in, for credit toward your new one? Make sure you clean it thoroughly, both outside and inside, before bringing it to the dealership. First impressions matter!
5. Your vehicle paperwork. Along with your trade-in, make sure you bring along any documentation that you have... including title/registration, service records, and the owner's manual.
6. KBB information. Using a website like Kelley Blue Book, you can get a ballpark estimate of how much your next vehicle should cost you. Remember that there may be some variation, depending on the condition and availability of the car, but it's still good to have a general sense of the price.
7. A list of questions. When you're actually at the dealership speaking with a sales representative, it can sometimes be hard to remember all the questions you wanted to ask! Write them down and bring them along. At ProX Motors, our sales team is always happy to spend time with you talking through any and all questions you might have.
8. Time. You never want to rush a used car purchase. Make sure you come with enough time to take a couple of cars out for test drives, and to spend time talking with a rep before making your final decision.
Show up at our dealership with each of these items, and you should be in good shape to ensure a savvy purchase and a smooth transaction.
To learn more about purchasing used cars in Bellflower, CA, we encourage you to come down to our dealership. We'd love to get to know you, to show you around, and to assist with your used car needs however we can. We hope to see you soon!